Security Serious Week & Security Serious Unsung Heroes Awards
Security Serious Week is five days dedicated to helping businesses take security more seriously. 2019 will initiate 3 events: A virtual Conference, Webinars and the now famous Security Serious Unsung Heroes Awards.
Search for the UK’s Security Serious Unsung Heroes begins – The 4th annual Security Serious Unsung Heroes Awards are now open for nominations and we’d love your help in supporting the awards and nominating worthy individuals. The awards are a chance for the people, not products, on the front lines – whether it’s teaching others, working with law enforcement or battling cyber threats in organisations – to come together and receive the recognition they deserve.
Nominations are open until the 10th of August and The Unsung Heroes Awards will take place on Wednesday, 2nd October 2019, during Security Serious Week – a week during October’s European Cyber Security Awareness Month dedicated to events put on by cybersecurity experts to encourage others in business to take cybersecurity more seriously.
You can sponsor Security Serious Week and the Unsung Heroes Awards you will get the following benefits:
1. Logo on Security Serious Website for a year
2. Branding around the Virtual Conference
3. An opportunity to host a webinar on our BrightTalk Channel –which we will promote
4. Mentions on all the pre-event publicity and press release coverage
5. Sponsorship of a category of the Security Serious Unsung Heroes Awards on the 2nd October, which honours the best of the UK’s IT security heroes who work tirelessly to avert disasters from attacks against our critical national infrastructure, defend their networks from the daily onslaught of breaches and highlight the cyber pitfalls to educate the public.
6. Attendance on the night at the Unsung Heroes Awards, with branding on the night
7. List of all the Unsung Heroes and leads from your webinar
These are the categories that you can sponsor. 2019 Categories:
• Fraud Fighter
• Captain Compliance
• Godfather of Security
• Cyber Writer
• CISO Supremo – split into 5 industries (Retail, finance, CNI, manufacturing and media & entertainment)
• Security Avengers
• Best Security Awareness Campaign
• Security Leader/Mentor
• Apprentice/Rising Star
• Best Educator